After extremely complicated multi-process, Navyfel CN2.0 drysuits remove the shortcomings of neoprene material, such as large buoyancy change and no free movement, and perfectly retain the advantages of neoprene material, such as warmth, wear resistance and puncture resistance. If you're diving locally, CN2.0 is definitely worth it compared to the slightly increased weight of three-layer crushed cloth drysuits, which brings you a great improvement in durability.
• weight：5.5kg(neoprene sock)
• fabric ：nylon drill cloth/ultra-compressed neoprene/ nylon N cloth（neoprene imported from south korea）
• Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
• an additional zipper is fixed outside the waterproof zipper(the waterproof zipper includes YKK nylon zipper、NF metal zipper、RIRI nylon zipper and YKK metal zipper options)
• choice of APEKS or SITECH inflate and exhaust valves
• two large thigh pockets, additional small zipped pocket
• Cordura or Kevlar knee pads
• HD latex neck seal covered by 3mm Neoprene
• HD latex wrist seal
• SITECH silicone neck and wrist system optional
• Flex dry boots or 5mm neoprene socks
• NAVYFEL three-dimensional suspenders,
• medium pressure hose
• PVC mesh wear-resistant bag
• 3-year warranty
After extremely complex and multi-step processes, Navyfel CN2.0 drysuit removes the shortcomings of neoprene material such as large buoyancy changes and involuntary movement, and perfectly retains the advantages of neoprene material such as warmth, wear resistance, and puncture resistance. If you are diving locally, Compared with the trilaminate, the weight is slightly increased, but it can bring you greatly improved durability. CN2.0 is definitely worth having.
Technical diving, wreck diving, cave diving and other adventure diving and fishing, ship repair, rescue and other professional commercial diving.